Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beijing Olympics Michael Phelps Swimming Posters

Beijing Olympics 2008 - Swimming
Beijing Olympics 2008 - Swimming

ICON OF THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN OF ALL TIME
ICON OF THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN OF ALL TIME


MICHAEL PHELPS IS THE BEST SWIMMER IN THE WORLD. GO USA!
MICHAEL

PHELPS IS THE BEST SWIMMER IN THE WORLD. GO USA!

So I think this quick sketch says it all. If you didn't see the U.S. run down the French relay team last night for gold in the 4 x 100 meter freestyle (after the French said they would "crush the Americans") you need to stop what you are doing and go to www.nbcolympics.com - That was far and away the best swimming that I have ever seen in my life. Michael Phelps and Jason Lezak must have landed here from the planet Krypton. Go USA!

What can I say? Swimming gets me worked up.

0 comments:

Related Links

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online